Central African Red Cross Society was admitted to the IFRC in 1975. In 2015, it counted 12,000 active volunteers (up from 9,200 in 2012), of which 40% were male and 60% female.
Latest news from Central African Red Cross Society
Malaria has a 58 per cent morbidity rate and a 54 per cent mortality rate in the Central African Republic, affecting children under 5 and expectant mothers the most.
IFRC Secretary General Elhadj As Sy visits the Central African Red Cross headquarters in Bangui. Benoit Matsha-Carpentier / IFRC IFRC Secretary General Elhadj As Sy has paid tribute to the “extraordinary courage” of the volunteers and staff of the Cent …
After more than two years of armed conflict with attacks and counter-attacks, there is a ray of hope for displaced families in the Central African Republic.
Persistent violence in the Central African Republic has separated families, leaving many anxious about the future. Increased insecurity and poor road networks remain a big challenge for those who wish to look for their loved ones.
Central African Red Cross Society videos
- Président: M. Antoine MBAO BOGO
- Vice-Présidente: Mme Zénaba KATARA
- Secrétaire Général: M. Médard Jasmin GOUAYE
- Chef du Département Administratif et Financier: En cours Vacant
- Trésorier Général: M. Emmanuel KEL KOUGUERRE
- Trésorière Générale Adjointe: Mme Célestine SENAPOU
- Commissaire aux Finances (Commissaire aux Comptes): M. Emmanuel KEL-KOUGUERE
- Commissaire aux Finances (Commissaire aux Comptes): M. Déberny DOKOWANE
- Commissaire aux Finances (Commissaire aux Comptes): M. Pascal GUENDE
- Conseiller Juridique: M. Salomon FEIGANAZOUI
- Head of Strategic Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting: M. Cherubain TATA
- Acting Head of Communications: Mr Gerald-Gildas BIKOMBI
- Head of Resource Mobilization: M. Jean WALEGUE
- Chef du Département Développement Organisationnnel: M. Honoré TOUNGOUYASSET
- Head of Disaster Management: M. Jean-Moïse MODESSI
- Homologue Santé (Head of Health Department): M. Etienne Fernand GBAGBA
- Head of Volunteer Development: M. Honoré TOUNGOUYASSET
- Head of Blood Services: M. Fernand-Etienne GBAGBA