- Caribbean Disaster Risk Management Reference Centre, Barbados (CADRIM)
- Climate Centre
- Global Disaster Preparedness Centre (GDPC)
- Global First Aid Reference Centre (GFARC)
- Livelihoods Resource Centre (LRC)
- Shelter Research Unit (SRU)
- Global Advisory Panel (GAP)
- Reference Centre for Institutional Disaster Preparedness (CREPD)
- Reference Centre for Psychosocial Support
- Reference Centre for Community Resilience (CRREC)
- Regional Reference Centre for Medical Emergencies and Pre-hospital Care (CREMYAP)
- Asia Pacific Disaster Resilience Centre (APDRC)
The Reference Centres will lead on the development and distribution of strategically important knowledge and best practice throughout the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement and beyond, in wider relevant contexts.
As with all other Learning Network resources, the reference centres are built on the founding principles, practice and thinking of the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement and of their host Red Cross or Red Crescent National Society.
We invite all people within the International Red Cross Red Crescent Movement and beyond to study research, and learn from and reflect on the work of the various Reference Centres.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the reference centres directly to discuss any aspect of the above and/or how the centres can support you and your National Society.