Latest news from Ukranian Red Cross Society
Farm animals are helping families in Ukraine kick-start small businesses after four years of conflict which have seen jobs lost and homes destroyed.
Servicemen struggling to readjust to civilian life in Ukraine is the subject of a photo exhibition shining light on the impact of conflict on mental health.
Four artists from the Red Noses Clowndoctors International are bringing laughter and greater understanding to children who have fled violence in Ukraine.
Tímea Kramcsák: “I am involved many emergency operations, but usually from a distance, sitting behind a desk. This experience was different, this was face-to-face…”
Ukranian Red Cross Society volunteer stories
- Acting President: Prof. Mykola POLISHCHUK
- Director General: Mrs Liliia BILOUS
- Deputy Director General: Mr Maksym DOTSENKO
- Deputy Director General: Mrs Olena Stokoz
- Chief Accountant: Mrs Viktoria ZUBOVA
- Head, Tracing Department: Mrs Iryna TSARIUK
- Head, Cooperation and International Relations Unit: Ms Iryna BOICHEVA
- Head, Disaster Management Department: Mr Ilya MYKHAILOV
- Head, Communication and Public Relations: Mrs Mariia IEROMENKO
- Youth Leader: Ms Maryna KOZHEDUB