Did you know that during the fasting month of Ramadan, blood donations drop?
But the demand remains high.
We need you to help us keep the vital flow of blood donations going. Join us in our campaign #GivingIsInYourBlood! Across the Middle East and North Africa region, Red Crescent will support you to make this vital donation of blood. You can find all the details of blood banks near you below.
You can donate blood in many places:
- You can donate 24 hours a day at the blood bank at Albab Almouazam, medical city.
- Daily after sunset till midnight in AlHawra Center, Alkazimia, Almurad Street, near the entrance of Imam Alkazim.
- Each Wednesday and Saturday at Imam Alkazim, near Almusakafat
- Daily blood drives delpoyed in several locations.
Visit Iraq Red Crescent Facebook page to know more:
Occupied Palestinian Territory
All blood banks in all governorates are open from 9:00 pm till midnight.
Locations of blood banks:
Ramallah: Central Blood Bank
Qalqilia: Dr Darwish Nazzal Hospital
Tulkarem: Hospital of the Martyr Dr Thabet Thabet
Nablus: Rafidia Hospital
Beit Jala: Al Hussein Hospital
Salfit: Hospital of the Martyr Yasser Arafat
Hebron: Muhtasib Hospital
Hebron: Alia Hospital
Jericho: Jericho’s new Government Hospital
Jenin: Hospital of the martyr Dr Khalil Suleiman
For more information:
Or contact the blood bank facebook page on the link below:
Or visit Palestinian Red Crescent Society facebook page:
Egypt Red Crescent central blood bank is open 7 days a week for 24 hours.
29 Aljalaa Street
near Alazbakia police center
Ramsis Street – Cairo.
For more information:
Or contact Egypt Red Crescent:
We are waiting for you everyday after sunset at:
- King Khalid University hospital from 8:00 pm till 1:00 am.
- King Faisal Hospital specialist Hospital from 8:00 pm till 1:00 am.
- Prince Sultan medical city from 8:00 pm till midnight.
- King Abdulaziz Medical City, National Guard from 9:00 pm till 1:00 am.
- King Fahd medical city from 7:00 pm till 3:00 am.
For more information, visit Saudi Arabia Red Crescent:
We are waiting for you everyday at the blood bank in:
Ibrahim Naser Street
For more information, call:
Or visit the Kuwait red Crescent facebook page:
United Arab Emirates
Dubai Blood bank center:
The Center will be open every night in Ramadan from 20:00pm till 1:00am, Dubai, Ood Metha Road, within the premises of Latefa Hospital.
For more information call
Umm al-Quwain blood bank:
Every day throughout the month of Ramadan from 6:00 pm till 11:00 pm.